[JPL] Just Jazz Quintet @ Culhane's Irish Pub/ Atl Bch/ Tues, 11/8, 6-8pm/ w/Dot Wilder

Jassgirl at aol.com Jassgirl at aol.com
Sat Nov 5 17:09:06 EDT 2011

The  Just Jazz Quintet returns to _Culhane's Irish  Pub_
(http://www.culhanesirishpub.com/) . in Jacksonville Beach. for another  Tuesday Night Jazz
session, Tues, November  8th, 6-8pm, after a tremendous performance at the
"Thin Man" Watts Jazz Festival on October 22nd in Deland, FL.
Special guest,  vocalist Dot Wilder, joins the JJQ for classic jazz at its
best. Come out to the best 5 star Irish pub  with Irish sass in NE FL. Visit
_www.eblpromotions.com_ (http://www.eblpromotions.com/)

or _www.dotwilderjazz.com_ (http://www.dotwilderjazz.com/)

for more  details! Music starts at 6p in the lounge!

Hi, to all, it's Dot Wilder. This is a group headed by Ernie  Lombardi,
wonderful trombonist, whom I met when he sat in at one of my  Brasserie gigs
last year! I can't wait to play with these guys!

Hope to see you there!
Dot

Just Jazz Quintet w/Dot  Wilder
Culhane's Irish Pub