[JPL] Zenph "re-performance"

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Sat Nov 5 19:02:31 EDT 2011

While I agree with your general idea here, I don't think "mechanized
interpretation" is the right term. There is no interpretation, it is an attempt
at an exact reproduction. In the art world, it would be a reproduction, a
giclee' or otherwise. Nobody else's fingers touch the keyboard. Perhaps
reproduction is the word.

Interesting discussion,
Ed

In a message dated 11/5/2011 9:12:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,