[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOTS & MORE FOR 11/6/2011

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Nov 6 14:09:55 EST 2011

    I'd Rather Be In New Orleans Ingrid Lucia and The Flying Neutrinos
featuring Doc Cheatham I'd Rather Be In New Orleans The Flying Neutrinos, Inc.
1994  Wild Man Blues Kid Chocolate My Take Funkin Horns Records 2011  Red
Beans and Rice Jazz Crusaders with Keb' Mo' Louisiana Hot Sauce Sin-Drome
Records 1996  Chinas Y Criollas Arturo O'Farrill Quartet The Rebirth - The Sounds
of New Orleans - WWOZ on CD - Fall 2006 -  Vol. 25 Friends of WWOZ, Inc.
(not for sale) 2006  West End Blues Bob French's Original Tuxedo Jazz Band 3
Generations Tuxedo Records 2003  Caribbean Girl (A New Orleans Calypso) Dr.
Michael White Crescent City Serenade Antilles / Island 1991  Skyrocket Takuya
Kuroda Edge Takuya Kuroda 2011  Skirting The Issue Anthony Branker & Word
Play Dialogic Origin Records 2011  blame it on my youth Alan Leatherman
detour ahead AJL Music 2011  Alligator Boogaloo, Lucky Old Sun A la Carte Brass &
Percussion Go-Go and Gumbo, Satchmo 'N' Soul Wildchild / Mapleshade
Productions 1997  I'll Never Be The Same Butch Thompson and Doc Cheatham Butch and
Doc Daring Records 1994  Then There Was You Trombone Shorty For True Verve
Forecast 2011  Just A Closer Walk With Thee Wynton Marsalis and Eric Clapton
Wynton Marsalis and Eric Clapton play the blues - Live from Jazz at  Lincoln
Center Warner Brothers 2011  The Illusive Number Oscar Perez Nuevo Comienzo
Afropean Affair Chandra Records 2011  Blue Minor Benny Green Source
Jazz Legacy Productions

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR   WRIR-FM
P.O . BOX   4787