[JPL] Ty Bailey's 11.06.11 "JUST JAZZ" Play List for WVST - FM VSU Radio & Soul City Radio

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Sun Nov 6 21:54:34 EST 2011

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"NEW" Snapshot Jazz Recording Reviews Available @ www.tybailey.com
<http://www.tybailey.com/>

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on
Sunday night from 8 -10 PM and Soul City Radio (Baltimore, MD) Wednesday
night 7:30 -9:30 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.
Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at www.tybailey.com
with a new show available weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 11.06.11

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Alex Brown_ Prologue_ Pianist

Nicole Henry_ Just A Little Lovin'_ Embraceable

Mindy Canter_ Karma_ Fluteus Maximus

Second Segment

Dominick Farinacci_Dom's Blues _Dawn Of Goodbye

Michael Pedicin_ You Don't Know_ Ballads

Bob Belden _ Trampolin _ Miles Espanol Disc 1 New Sketches of Spain

Third Segment

Mike Longo Trio +2_ Limbo_"To My Surprise"

Francisco Mela & Cuban Safari_ Yo Me_ Tree of Life

Grace Kelly_ Amazing Grace_ Grace

Fourth Segment

George Benson_ My Cherie Amour _Guitar Man

John Scofield_ Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You_ A Moment's Peace

Anthony E Nelson Jr._ No Words for the Blues_ Tenor for Two

Fifth Segment

Poncho Sanchez & Terence Blanchard_ Groovin' High_ Chano Y Dizzy

Vanissa Santi_ Columbia pa' Minguel Angel_ Bienvenda

Sixth Segment

Christian Fabian_ Blues In The Closet_West Coast Session

Yotam_ Eu Te Amo ( And I Love Her)_ Brasil

Tim Mayer_Escapade_Resilience