Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 6 23:30:35 EST 2011

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON--MUSE

Jimmie Lunceford--Stomp It Off--Stomp It Off--Decca Jazz
Count Basie--Back To The Apple--Jazz Profile--Blue Note
Billie Holiday--Swing Brother Swing--Swing That Music!--Sony
Louis Armstrong--You Rascal You--You're Drivin Me Crazy--Columbia
Duke Ellington--Satin Doll--Most Requested--Columbia

Dexter Gordon--Benji Bounce--Bouncin With Dex--Inner City
Larry Vuckovich--Zeljko's Blues--Somethin Special--Tetrachord
Bus Brown--Running Wild--The Story Teller--Relate

Woody Shaw--Organ Grinder--Woody III--Columbia
Wes Montgomery--Windy--A Day In A Life--A&M
Eddie Jefferson--Diggin In--Sophisticated Giant--Columbia

Mongo Santamaria--Mayeya--Soy Yo--Concord Picante
Johnny Blas--Cool Blas--Skin And Bones--CuBop
Mario Bauza--A Night In Tunisia--944 Columbus--Messidor
Conrad Herwig--Butterfly--Latin Side Of Herbie Hancock--Half Note

Betty Carter--You Go to My Head--Melody--Verve
Rita Edmond--You Don't Know What Love Is--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI
Jon Lucien--Dindi--Song For My Lady--Columbia

Miles Davis--Blue In Green--Kind Of Blue--Columbia
Tommy Flanagan--Sunset And The Mockingbird--Sunset And The Mockingbird--Blue Note
Gil Scott-Heron--A Toast To The People--From South Africa To South Carolina--TVT

Tony Wiliams--Citadel--Civilization--Blue Note
Pharoah Sanders--Moon Child--Moon Child--Jazz Heritage
Ahmad Jamal--Wave--The Awakening--MCA

Mike Longo--A Picture Of Dorian Mode--To My Surprise--CAP
Monty Alexander--Come Fly With Me--Uplift--Jazz Legacy
Dianne Reeves--Love For Sale--I Remember--Blue Note
Alphonse Mouzon--Stepping Stone--Angel Face--Tenacious
Art Blakey--Pensativa--Free For All--Blue Note

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON--MUSE

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM