[Norton AntiSpam]Re: [JPL] Zenph "re-performance"

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 11:36:12 EST 2011

Are you talking about the process or the result?

If you visit their website, you will easily discover that there's a world
of difference in the process and in the reproduction (I like that term
"re-performance") of the sound. In fact, if you review the messages on this
thread, you will see the differences articulated.

Ed

In a message dated 11/7/2011 11:25:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,