[Norton AntiSpam]Re: [JPL] Zenph "re-performance"

Louis Erlanger louisx at myfairpoint.net
Mon Nov 7 12:06:04 EST 2011

Already have, and I stand by my opinion. I'm not young any more and I've
seen many new technologies take hold, and each one generated the same kind
of arguments against it. Of course, there's nothing like being in the same
room with the musician who is playing, but when that's not possible, all the
alternatives have their drawbacks and in the end the ears and heart are the
only good judges. Mine tell me Zenph is on to a promising idea.