[Norton AntiSpam]Re: [JPL] Zenph "re-performance"

Bradley Stone stonebradley1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 19:59:22 EST 2011

Aloha,

It may be "good science" and fantastic technology (I agree, from a
scientific perspective), but there is something kind of disturbing to me
about this - I felt that way when I first read about it, too -  and I'm not
sure that I can articulate precisely what it is.

I think I would rather play an old Art Tatum record, scratches and maybe
even bad piano and all.  I would also rather play a new artist, composing
his/her own new compositions, quite frankly.

The light is on,

Brad Stone