[JPL] Fundrasing

Blaise Lantana blantana at rioradio.org
Mon Nov 7 20:46:17 EST 2011

Sounds good George, how many days was your drive?  Also, did you use
arbitron to see how much listening was up or down during the drive?  Did
you lay low at certain times, or pitch constantly?  Did you use two
announcers and a producer or just one person?

During ME and ATC and most of the news during the day we had two announcers
on and a producer to keep track of calls and amounts.  During jazz, it was
just me, and for overnight jazz it was just letting people know there was a
drive.  How did you do evenings and nights?  We use a phone service most of
the time now.

how many drives a year do you have?

Blaise Lantana