[JPL] playlist: wtf - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 23:36:49 EST 2011

Vijay Iyer Trio, Galang (Historicity) 2009
Charles Mingus, Better Git Hit In Your Soul (Mingus Ah Um) 1959
Charles Mingus, Oh Lord Don't Let Them Drop That Atomic Bomb On Me (Oh
Yeah) 1962
Garrison Fewell, Namthini's Shadow (Variable Density Sound Orchestra) 2009

John Surman, Groundwork    Free and Equal    2003
The Christine Correa & Frank Carlberg Duo, Laura    Ugly Beauty    1992
James Blood Ulmer, Little Red House
Dave Bass Quartet, Surrender    Gone    2010
Irene Kral, title (You Are There) 1977

Orrin Evans, Dawn Marie (Meant To Shine) 2002
Linda Sharrock, Calling You (Sunny Voices) 1994
Charlie Mariano, I´m A Fool To Want You (Deep in a dream) 2003
Evan Lurie, Cut Trees (How I Spent My Vacation( 1998
Ana Moura, No Expectations (Sunny Voices) 2008

Lafayette Gilchrist, Come Get Some (Soul Progressin') 2008
Horace Tapscott, Drunken Mary/ Mary On Sunday (Aiee! The Phantom)
DD Jackson & Billy Bang, Pleasure And Pain (Paired Down Volume Two) 1996

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, *format-free music 24/7

PO Box 12376