[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 11/7/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Nov 8 04:52:43 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Monday November 7, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – I Got A Woman – (HighNote)
*Christian McBride – The Good Feeling – Science Fiction – (Mack Avenue)
*Yotam – Brazil – Saudade Da Bahia – (JLP)
Ryan Cohan – Another Look – Monk’n Around – (Motéma)
*Mike Longo – To My Surprise – Alone Again – (CAP)
*Nicole Henry – Embraceable – Like Someone In Love – (artistShare)
Ali Ryerson – Con Brio! – Another Time Another Place – (ACR)
9:00 pm
*Phil Norman – Encore – Mendocino Nights – (MAMA)
Bob James – Morning, Noon & Night – Just One Thing – (Warner Bros.)
*One For All – Invades Vancouver – For Cedar – (Cellar Live)
John Hicks – Nightwind – Dreamy – (HighNote)
*Corea, Clarke & White – Forever – Waltz For Debby – (Concord)
*Terrence Brewer – Setting The Standard – What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life – (SBM)
*Karrin Allyson – ‘Round Midnight – ‘Round Midnight – (Concord)
10:00 pm
Bob Florence – Serendipity 18 – Now Playing – (MAMA)
Eliane Elias – Paulistana – Wild Flower – (Blue Note)
Phil Woods – Swingchronicity – Skittish – (Jazzed Media)
Phil Norman – Wide Range – Doxy – (Concord)
Pablo Dourge – My Brazilian Jazz – Salvador – (PDM)
Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – O Sonho – (Resonance)
11:00 pm
*Planet Jazz – Live At Smalls – The Intimacy Of The Blues – (Smalls)
*Cedar Walton – The Bouncer – Underground Memoirs – (HighNote)
*Ira Sullivan // Stu Katz – A Family Affair – Pennies From Heaven – (Origin)
*Jack Hackworth – Night Owls – That Lucky Old Sun – (Big Bridge)
Benny Green – Source – Born To Be Blue – (JLP)
Jimmy Smith – The Master II – Stormy Monday – (Blue Note)

*Indicates Recent Release