[JPL] Sad passages

Alphonse Mouzon amouzon at socal.rr.com
Tue Nov 8 05:35:05 EST 2011

I'm saddened by the passing of great pianist Gordon Beck (RIP).  Gordon was
an amazing pianist and composer! We recorded together in 1975 for MPS
Records on The George Gruntz PIANO CONCLAVE - "PALAIS ANTHOLOGY". There were
six European pianists on the date: George Gruntz, Gordon Beck, Martial
Solal, Wollfgang Dauner, Joachim Kuhn and Jasper van't Hof, along with
Americans John Lee on bass and Alphonse Mouzon on drums.
http://www.gordonbeck.net/gbgg.html
http://centraldoprog.blogspot.com/2009/03/george-gruntz-piano-conclave-palai
s.html

Rest in peace Gordon!