[JPL] Print the --- ---- running times already!

jctrane at gmail.com jctrane at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 10:50:31 EST 2011

Amen, brother! I have to admit that, when I see the absence of running
times anywhere in the product, I'm predisposed to defer playing the CD at
the time. While i know that a very small minority of 'consumers' of the CD
(radio jocks) care about these things, you wouldda thunk that graphic
designers were savvy enough to be accommodating to us divas!
   Gene Abkarian