[JPL] Print the --- ---- running times already! What about CDs with no pr...

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 8 18:25:02 EST 2011

As it so happens I just received something from a group in
Australia called Origami. You can guess what the packaging
looks like. It's so pretty I don't want to unfold it.  It's a kind
of flattened spiral that when you unfold it, I guess it opens
straight up.

No spine here, but the titles are on the back with the times,
black print on white paper.

Very classy, pretty expensive probably, but hell to store on
a shelf.

I think I'll put it under my pillow.

Maurice Hogue
One Man's Jazz