[JPL] Re: new director/mgmt for Detroit Jazz Festival

Dr. Jazz drjazz at drjazz.com
Tue Nov 8 19:32:32 EST 2011

That is because that topic is not up for discussion.  The Detroit Jazz
Festival is, and will remain, the largest free jazz festival in the WORLD!
-Dr.

On 11/8/2011 6:39 PM, Arturo Gomez wrote:
> I found it interesting that no mention was made about keeping it a free jazz festival.
>
> Arturo Gómez
> Music Director
> The Oasis In The City, The Front Range and the High Country!
> jazz89KUVO 89.3FM DENVER, 89.7FM BRECKENRIDGE, KVJZ 88.5FM VAIL
> Colorado's First HD FM Radio Station
> Celebrating 16 Years of Live Performances!

Dr. Jazz
Dr. Jazz Operations
24270 Eastwood
Oak Park, MI  48237
(248) 542-7888
http://www.drjazz.com
SKYPE:  drjazz99

Dr. Jazz
Dr. Jazz Operations
24270 Eastwood
Oak Park, MI  48237
(248) 542-7888
www.drjazz.com <http://www.drjazz.com>

TEXT "HAITI: TO 90999

Contact Me LinkedIn <[> Facebook <[> Flickr <[> Twitter <[>
Contact me: Google Talk [""] Skype ["drjazz99"] MSN [""]