[Norton AntiSpam]Re: [JPL] Zenph "re-performance"

Blaise Lantana blantana at rioradio.org
Tue Nov 8 19:39:02 EST 2011

I find this re-performance interesting, although it does feel a little
strange.  I mean after all, we had Ray with Basie, which never happened in
the real world, but I played it, Metheny with his self contained orchestra,
Chris Botti with Dean Martin.  It's a new virtual world! It won't get
played like a regular performance, but It gives me a little something
interesting to add to the conversation. Once I learn more about this, I
think I'll have Oscar accompany Blaise Lantana singing My Foolish Heart or
Shiny Stockings.  Just kidding.
Blaise Lantana
Music Director
KJZZ PHoenix