[JPL] playlist: New Edge 11/8/11

Ken Field ken at kenfield.org
Tue Nov 8 19:03:59 EST 2011

Here is the playlist for Show #373, the 11/8/11 edition of The New
Edge, a two hour radio program airing:
Tue 2-4pm on WMBR http://www.wmbr.org & 88.1FM in Cambridge/Boston, MA, and
Fri 1-3am, Fri 2-4pm, Sun 6-8pm, Tue 2-4am, & Wed 8-10am on
http://taintradio.org

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://wmbr.org/newedge

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Nortec Collective/Corridos Urbanos/Nacional/Nicole Ya No Baila Aqui
Nortec Collective/Corridos Urbanos/Nacional/4:15am
Sao Paolo Underground/Tres Cabecas Loucuras/Cuneiform/Colibri
Sao Paolo Underground/Tres Cabecas Loucuras/Cuneiform/Lado Leste
The Field/Looping State Of Mind/Kompakt/Then It's White
Antonymes meets Slow Dancing Society/We Don't Look Back for Very
Long/Hidden Shoal/As If Viewed From a Distance
Antonymes meets Slow Dancing Society/We Don't Look Back for Very
Long/Hidden Shoal/That Moment
Anna Thorvaldsdottir/Rhizoma/Innova/Hrim
Evan Ziporyn/This is Not a Clarinet/Cantaloupe/Four Impersonations: Honshirabe
(Evan Ziporyn interview)
Michael Gordon/Light Is Calling/Nonesuch/My Frig
Michael Gordon/Timber/Cantaloupe/Timber: Part III
Mist/House/Spectrum Spools/Twin Lanes
Michael Cain/Solo/Native Drum/Prayer
Carlos Chavez/Complete Chamber Music Vol 4/Cambria/Trio for Flute,
Viola & Harp - II
Enrico Rava Quintet/Tribe/ECM/Amnesia
Keith Jarrett/Rio/ECM/Rio Part IV
--