[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 11/8/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Nov 9 04:49:24 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Tuesday November 8, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Ernie Krivda – Blues For Pekar – Fried Bananas – (Capri)
*Reuben Wilson – Revisited – Misty – (American Showcase)
*Dmitry Baevsky – Down With It – I’ll String Along With You – (Sharp 9)
*Dado Moroni – Live In Beverly Hills – I Hear A Rhapsody – (Resonance)
Terell Stafford – This Side Of Strayhorn – Raincheck – (MaxJazz)
*Ted Rosenthal – Out Of This World – So In Love – (Playscape)
Bob Sheppard – Close Your Eyes – All In A Row – (BFM)
9:00 pm
*Christian McBride – The Good Feeling – I Should Care – (Mack Avenue)
*Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – 100 Ways – (HighNote)
*Hendrik Meurkens – Live At Bird’s Eye – Estate – (Zoho)
*Mary Louise Knutson – In The Bubble - Bluesette – (Meridian)
*Phil Norman – Encore – Billie’s Bounce – (MAMA)
*Ira Sullivan // Stu Katz – A Family Affair – Lullaby Of The Leaves – (Origin)
Stan Getz – Apasionado – Midnight Ride – (A&M)
10:00 pm
City Rhythm Orchestra – Vibrant Tones – Turn Me Loose – (Limehouse)
Cannonball Adderley – Bossa Nova – Once I Loved – (Landmark)
Steve Turre – In The Spur Of The Moment – The Way You Look Tonight – (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson – Two Originals – The JAMFS Are Coming – (MPS)
George Stone – Coming Of Age – Tesoro – (Sea Breeze)
*Christian Fabian – Fabian Zone Trio – What’s Going On – (CAP)
Sam Yahel – From Sun To Sun – A Beautiful Friendship– (Origin)
11:00 pm
*Cory Weeds – Just Like That – You’re As Right As Rain– (Cellar Live)
Peter Bernstein – Live At Smalls – Love Walked In – (Smalls)
*One For All – Invades Vancouver – Nemesis – (Cellar Live)
Phoenix Jazz – Quartet – Alice In Wonderland – (Tempest)
*Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – Fantasia – (Resonance)

*Indicates Recent Release