[JPL] PLAYLIST: 11/09/2011 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Wed Nov 9 15:58:07 EST 2011

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
bfboddie at msn.com

http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=95888

TODAY'S MUSIC - RIGHT NOW!

Noon (Eastern)
Billy White - ABC Blues - First Things First - Porto Franco Records - 2010
H2 Big Band - Al's Well - You're It! - Jazzed Media - 2011
Stefon Harris, David Sanchez & Christian Scott - And This Too Shall Pass - Ninety Miles - Concord Music Group - 2010
Karrin Allyson - There's No Such Thing As Love - 'Round Midnight - Concord Music Group - 2011
Randy Brecker/DR Big Band - Round Midnight - The Jazz Ballad Song Book - Half Note Records - 2011
Ben Williams - Moontrane - State Of Art - Concord Music Group - 2011
Aimee Allen - I'll Get Along - Winters & Mays - Azuline Music - 2011
Skip Wilkins Trio - Bye Bye Blackbird - I Concentrate On You - Dreambox Media  - 2011
Sean Jones - Look and See - No Need for Words - Mack Avenue Records - 2011

1:00
Avery Sharpe - Jump! - Running Man - JKNM Records - 2011
Steve Kroon - Nacimento - Without A Doubt - Kroonatune Records - 2011
Gerald Wilson - September Sky - Legacy - Mack Avenue Records - 2011
Sachal Vasandani - Summer No School - Hi-Fly - Mack Avenue Records - 2011
Irvin Mayfield - Blue Dawn - A Love Letter to New Orleans - Basin Street Records - 2011
The New Gary Burton Quartet - Did You Get It? - Common Ground - Mack Avenue Records - 2011
Eliane Elias - My Cherie Amour - Light My Fire - Concord Music Group - 2011
Tempest Little Big Band - I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face - Round Midnight - Tempest Jazz - 2011
Ben Allison - We've Only Just Begun - Action-Refraction - Palmetto Records - 2011

2:00
Alphonse Mouzon - Harlem Blues - Angel Face - Tenacious Records - 2011
Hiromi Feat. Anthony Jackson & Simon Phillips - Temptation - VOICE - Telarc International - 2011
Cindy Bradley - You Don't Know What Love Is - Unscripted - Tippin 'n' Rythm Records - 2011
Judy Wexler - The Great City - Under A Painted Sky - Jazzed Media - 2011
Sheryl Bailey 4 - Moblin' - For All Those Living - PureMusic Records - 2011
Daniel Jamieson's Danjam Orchestra - Crunchy Peanut Butter - Sudden Appearance - OA2 Records - 2011
James Torme - Reminiscing - Love For Sale - EOne Music - 2011
Fiveplay Jazz Quintet - Brother Dave - Five Of Hearts - Auraline Music - 2010
Liam Sillery - Time Lapse - Priorité - OA2 Records - 2011

3:00
Jeff Hackworth - Night Owl - Night Owl - Big Bridge Music - 2011
Norman David & The Eleventet - It's Complicated - At This time - CoolCraft - 2011
Benny Green - Park Avenue Petite - Source - Jazz Legacy Productions - 2011
Chick Corea, Stanley Clarke & Lenny White - I Love You, Porgy - Forever - Concord Music Group - 2010
Phil DeGreg - Bye Ya - Melodious Monk - Summit Records - 2011
Dave Juarez - Serotonina - Round Red Light - Posi-Tone Records - 2011
Kurt Elling - Blue In Green - The Gate - Concord Music Group - 2011
Art Hirahara - All Or Nothing At All - Noble Path - Posi-Tone Records - 2011
Storms / Nocturnes - Ambleside Nights - Via - Origin Records - 2011