[JPL] Fundrasing

Blaise Lantana blantana at rioradio.org
Wed Nov 9 20:52:59 EST 2011

That's good to hear that people appreciate music in Michigan.  I always
found that to be so when I lived there in Ann Arbor, there was good
appreciation for jazz and blues.

It is a struggle keeping the news at bay here. It is ever expanding, time
wise and financially.

Keep up the good work!
Blaise Lantana