[JPL] Yesterday's Plays

Eric Gruner eric at jazz901.org
Thu Nov 10 09:48:48 EST 2011

(Thanks to Dr. Jazz for clueing me in to the misconfigured "copy and paste")

Time      Title    Artist    Album    Label    Genre/type
10:58 am     Julia    Bill Frisell    All We are Saying...    Savoy    Jazz
New Instrumental
 10:54 am     Lucky    Molly Johnson    Lucky    Verve    Jazz Vocal
10:49 am     The Roundabout    John Stein    Encounterpoint    Whaling City
Sound    Jazz Instrumental
10:44 am     Naima    Michel Camilo    Mano a Mano    Emarcy    Jazz New
Instrumental
10:37 am     Don't Get Around Much Anymore    Tony Bennett and Michael
Buble    Duets II    Columbia    Jazz New Vocal
10:30 am     Blue Train    J.J. Johnson    Heroes    Verve    Jazz
Instrumental
10:24 am     Body and Soul    Zenph Re-Performance    Oscar Peterson
Unmistakeable    Zenph    Jazz New Heavy
10:19 am     Under a Blanket of Blue    Ella Fitzgerald & Louis
Armstrong    -n/s-    -n/s-    Jazz Vocal
10:06 am     This is For Joe    Rene Marie    Black Lace Freudian Slip
Motema    Jazz New Heavy
10:00 am     I Told You So    Dexter Gordon    Manhattan Symphonie
Columbia    Jazz New Instrumental
09:53 am     Blues Etude    Marian Petrescu    Thrivin' Live at the Jazz
Standard    Resonance    Jazz Instrumental
09:40 am     Midnight Special    Pat Martino Quartet    Undeniable: Live at
Blues Alley    Highnote    Jazz New Heavy
09:35 am     Angel Eyes    Jacqui Naylor    Lucky Girl    Ruby Star
Records    Jazz New Vocal
09:31 am     God Has Smiled on Me    Cyrus Chestnut    You Are My
Sunshine    Warner Bros.    Jazz Instrumental
09:26 am     The Golden Striker    Ron Carter's Great Big Band    Ron
Carter's Great Big Band    Sunnyside    Jazz Recurrent
09:19 am     Learnin' The Blues    Frank Sinatra Count Basie    the
Complete Reprise Studio Recordings    Concord    Jazz New Heavy
09:07 am     Love Ship    Charles Lloyd    Anthology The Atlantic Years
1966- 1969    Rhino    Jazz New Instrumental
09:02 am     Blues For Gene    Gene Harris / Scott Hamilton Quintet    At
Last    Concord    Jazz Instrumental

--
Eric Gruner
2 hours of Jazz Host 9am - 11am