[JPL] PLAYLIST: 11/10/2011 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Thu Nov 10 12:04:45 EST 2011

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
bfboddie at msn.com

http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=95888

TODAY'S MUSIC - RIGHT NOW!

8:00 A.M. (Eastern)
Christian McBride Big Band - Shake 'N Blake - The Good Feeling - Mack Avenue Records - 2011
Gigi Gryce - Caravan - Doin' The Gigi - Uptown Records - 1960
Anthony E. Nelson, Jr. - No Words For The Blues - Tenor For Two - MusicStand Records - 2011
Alan Leatherman - I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face - Detour Ahead - AJL Music - 2011
Afro Bop Alliance - Viva Cepeda - Una Más - OA2 Records - 2011
John Stein - Skippin' - Hi Fly - Whaling City Sound - 2011
Lenora Zenzalai Helm - Tears Are A River That Take You Someplace - I Love Myself When I'm Laughing - Zenzalai Music - 2011
Michael Pedicin - You Don't Know What Love Is - Ballads/Searching For Peace - The Jazz Hut - 2011
Ted Rosenthal - So In Love - Out Of This World - Playscape Recordings - 2010

9:00
Carol Morgan - April In Paris - Blue Glass Music - Blue Bamboo Records - 2011
Hendrik Meurkens - Noa Noa - Live At Bird's Eye - ZOHO Music - 2011
Poncho Sanchez - Siboney - Poncho Sanchez And Terence Blanchard = Chano Y Dizzy! - Concord Music Group - 2011
Dee Bell - I Remember You - Sagacious Grace - Laser Records - 2011
Bill O'Connell - Speak Low - Triple Play Plus Three - ZOHO Music - 2011
Oscar Perez Nuevo Comienzo - Canaria - Afropean Affair - Chandra Records - 2011
Sylvia Bennett - Tanto Vivir - Sonrie - Out Of Sight Music - 2011
Takuya Kuroda - Sweet And Low - Edge - Takuya Kuroda - 2011
Sean Nowell - New York Vibe - Stockholm Swingin' - Posi-Tone Records - 2011

10:00
Roy Haynes - Equipoise - Roy-Alty - Dreyfus Jazz - 2011
The Phil Norman Tentet - Sonny's Step - Encore - MAMA Records - 2011
Mary Louise Knutson - Bernie's Tune - In The Bubble - Meridian Jazz - 2011
Shirley Crabbe - So Far Away - Home - MaiSong Music - 2011
Ken Fowser - Low Ball - DuoTone - Posi-Tone Records - 2011
Alex Brown - Elektric - Pianist - Paquito Records - 2010
Tierney Sutton Band - Oh Shenandoah/The Water Is Wide - American Road - BFM Jazz - 2011
Gerald Beckett - After the Morning - Standard Flute - Summit Records - 2011
Tim Mayer - I Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry - Resilience - Jazz Legacy Productions - 2010

11:00
Sammy Figueroa & His Latin Jazz Explosion - 7th Door To Your Left - Urban Nature - Senator Entertainment - 2011
Francisco Mela & Cuban Safari - Yo Me - Tree Of Life - Half Note Records - 2011
Organik Vibe Trio - Sleeping Beauty - Moscow - Organik Vibe Trio - 2011
Christian McBride - Consider Me Gone (Featuring Sting) - Conversations with Christian - Mack Avenue Records - 2011
Etienne Charles - J'ouvert Barrio - Kaiso - Culture Shock Music - 2011
Terri Lyne Carrington - Mosaic Triad - The Mosaic Project - Concord Music Group - 2011
Yaron Gershovsky Feat. The Manhattan Transfer - The Sidewinder - State Of Mind - American Showplace Music - 2011
Mike Longo Trio +2 - A Picture Of Dorian Mode - To My Surprise - CAP - 2011
David Gibson - Preachin' - End Of The Tunnel - Posi-Tone Records - 2011