[JPL] (no subject)

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 10 17:09:10 EST 2011

This is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Thursday, November 10th, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

Many thanks to those who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the globe.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide Digital, On-line & 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline
Check out our Jazz Blog @ http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/jazz
And Radio Adelaide Jazz tweets at http://twitter.com/JazzProg1015

Thursday 10/11/2011 Jazz On The Terrace Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Sonny Stitt / Sits In With The Oscar Peterson Trio / Au Privave / Real Gone Jazz
Nat King Cole / After Midnight / I Know That You Know / Capitol
Milt Jackson & Wes Montgomery / Bags Meets Wes / S.K.J. / Riverside:Concord
Phil Woods (w/Stephanne Grappelli) / Modern Jazz Archive / You Took Advantage Of Me / Membran Music
The Manhattan Transfer / Vibrate / Doodlin' / Telarc Jazz
Duke Ellington / Duke's Big 4 / Cotton Tail / Pablo:Universal
The Tierney Sutton Band / American Road / Somewhere  / BFM jazz
Mary Louise Knutson / In The Bubble / Bernie's Tune / Meridian Jazz
Kenny Burrell / Ellington Is Forever Vol. 2 / In A Mellow Tone / Fantasy
Larry Vuckovich  / Somethin' Special / Cheese Cake / Tetrachord Music

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording.
Presenter: Greg Fisher

http://wp.me/po9O3-lN