[JPL] classic photos from Lennie's on the Turnpike

Eric Jackson eric_jackson1 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 10 18:09:58 EST 2011

On 11/10/2011 04:11 PM, David Kunian wrote:

> WBCN!!!! I grew up listening to that station. Charles Laquidara was one
> of my heroes.

Hi David,

I worked there from August of 1972 until January of 1977. I did the
overnight show. Charles came on after me. I hear that he has a show in
Hawaii where he lives. He is one of my Facebook friends.

One of the former staff members is making a film on WBCN and the years
1968-1975.

Eric Jackson
WGBH Boston
Mon -Thurs 8 PM - Mid