[JPL] Re:Lennie's on the Turnpike photos

Tom Marcello tom at joelocke.com
Thu Nov 10 20:35:53 EST 2011

Hello All,

  Actually, I received a email through Flickr from the "Susan" from
the Salem State Archives who in control of the photos and posted the
photos:

"Thanks for your help in identifying people in the pictures. Many are
not marked and I've been trying to research them. I also want to get
up as many as possible quickly since they are proving popular. So
your help is greatly appreciated and your knowledge is obviously vast!"

So give the lady a hand and help her correctly identify the people in
the photos!

If you need to, send them to me and I'll forward them, or sign up at
Flickr and post your comments directly.

Best,

Tom

Tom Marcello