[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Nov 10 21:06:07 EST 2011

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 11/10/2011 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Bob Belden - Miles Espanol - New Sketches of Spain
Poncho Sanchez & Terence Blanchard - Chano Y Dizzy
The Tierney Sutton Band - American Road
Stanley Jordan - Friends
3 Cohens - Family
Alan Pasqua - Twin Bill
Bill Frisell - All We are Saying ...
Roy Haynes - Roy-alty
Sophie Milman - In the Moonlight
John Scofield - A Moment's Peace
11-20
Pilc / Moutin / Hoenig - Threedom
Yotam - Brasil
James Carter Organ Trio - At the Crossroads
Christian McBride Big Band - The Good Feeling
Mary Louise Knutson - In the Bubble
Kate Reid - The Love I'm In
Warren Wolf - Warren Wolf
David Murray Cuban Ensemble - En Espanol
Rene Marie - Black Lace Freudian Slip
Giacomo Gates - The Revolution Will Be Jazz
and...
Hendrik Meurkens - Live at Bird's Eye
Organik Vibe Trio - Moscow
Mike Longo - To My Surprise
Kevin Kizer - Aspects
Maureen Choi - Quartet
Roger Humphries - Keep the Faith
Ken Fowser & Behn Gillece – Duotone
Cedar Walton - The Bouncer
Shirley Crabbe - Home
Opus 5 – Introducing
Headhunters - Platinum
Kyle Eastwood - Songs from the Chateau
Claudio Roditi - Bons Amigos
Alex Brown - Pianist
Swingadelic - The Other Duke Sweet
Trombone Shorty _ For True
Miguel Zenon - Alma Adentro: The Puerto Rican Songbook
Chick Corea & Stefano Bollani - Orvieto
Tineke Postma - The Dawn of Light
Skip Wilkins - After
Oscar Perez - Afropean Affair
Sir Roland Hanna -  Colors From A Giant’s Kit
Nicole Henry - Embraceable
John Stein - Hi Fly
Deep Blue Organ Trio - Wonderful!
Tim Horner - The Places We Feel Free
Adds:
Joey DeFrancesco - 40
Takuya Kuroda - Edge
Pat Martino - Undeniable
Phil Norman Tentet - Encore

Doodlin' - November 8, 2011 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin'
Joey DeFrancesco - 40 - V&G
Shirley Crabbe - Home - Strong Man
Takuya Kuroda - Edge - Ichigo-Ichie

Opus 5 - Introducing Opus 5 - Ton to Tom
Mark Weinstein - El Cumbachero - Dona Olga
The Nice Guy Trio - Sidewalks and Alleys/Waking Music - The Falling
Dream
John Scofield - A Moment's Peace - Lawns

The Vanguard Jazz Orchestra - Forever Lasting: Live in Tokyo -
Forever Lasting

Hendrik Meurkens - Live at Bird's Eye - Minha Saudade
Jacqui Naylor - Lucky Girl - You're My Favorite Person
Dan Jacobs - Play Song - Cloudcroft

Phil Norman Tentet - Encore - Sonny's Step
Kate Reid - The Love I'm In - I'm Through With Love
Gerald Beckett - Standard Flute - On a Misty Night

Greg Abate - Horace is Here - Nica's Dream
Mary Louise Knutson - - In the Bubble Talk to Me

Pat Martino - Undeniable - Midnight Special
Horace Silver - Best of Horace Silver - Doodlin'