[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 11/10/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Nov 11 04:46:42 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Thursday November 10, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Christian McBride – The Good Feeling – Bluesin’ In Alphabet City – (Mack Avenue)
*Mike Longo – To My Surprise – Old Devil Moon – (CAP)
*Cory Weeds – Just Like That – (Cellar Live)
*Hendrik Meurkens – Live At Bird’s Eye - Sambatropolis – (Zoho)
*John Stein – Hi Fly – Speak Low – (Whaling City)
Ali Ryerson – Con Brio! – You Don’t Know What Love Is – (ACR)
*Corea, Clarke & White – Forever – On Green Dolphin Street – (Concord)
*Dado Moroni – Live In Beverly Hills – Where Is Love – (Resonance)
9:00 pm
Mike Longo Big Band – Oasis – Lazy Afternoon – (CAP)
*New England Jazz Ensemble – It’s A Grand Night For Swinging – Invitation – (NEJE)
Pat Longo – Extreme Heat – In A Samba Mode – (Jazzed Media)
*Phil Norman – Wide Range – Doxy – (Concord)
Vince Norman – Bright Future – For My Beloved – (OA2)
*Kenny Werner – Institute Of Higher Learning – Compensation – (Half Note)
Buddy Charles – We’re Here – Quiet Knowing – (Jazzed Media)
10:00 pm
Count Basie – Fun Time – Whirley Bird – (Pablo)
*Chuck Loeb – Plain ‘n’ Simple – Red Suede Shoes – (Tweety)
Pat Bianchi – East Coast Roots – Nobody Else But Me – (Jazzed Media)
*Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – Para Nada – (Resonance)
Joe Baione – Oh Yeah! – Bag’s Groove – (JB)
*Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – Never Enough – (Telarc)
Steve Allee – Dragonfly – If I Were A Bell – (Owl)
11:00 pm
Diva – Leave It To Diva – It Might As Well Be Spring – (Diva)
Gerry Niewood – Share My Dream – The Promise – (dmp)
Dave Sills – Down The Line – Never Let Me Go – (Origin)
Michel & Tony Petrucciani – Conversation – All The Things You Are – (Dreyfus)
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – Blue In Green – (Resonance)
Calvin Keys – An Evening With – Hi Fly – (Life Force)

*Indicates Recent Release