[JPL] Playlist - Ground Level on WBCX 89.1 FM November 10, 2011

Chet White ground.level at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 09:38:08 EST 2011

Playlist for Ground Level on WBCX 89.1 FM, Brenau University, Gainesville (NE Atlanta) and Northeast Georgia for November 10, 2011. The program airs on Thursday evenings from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m.

Please send promotional material for airplay consideration to the address listed.  Thanks.

Chet White
Producer/Host - "Ground Level"
WBCX 89.1 FM
Brenau University
500 Washington St. SE
Gainesville, GA 30501

Playlist 11/10/2011
Artist / Song / CD-LP / LABEL

Andrew Oliver Sextet / Inattentive Attendant / 82% Chance Of Rain / OA2

Ernesto Cervini / Secret Love / There / ANZIC
Geoff Lap Trio / Sunny Rays / Stained Glass / ELEPHANT RECORDS
Maureen Choi / Sunny / Quartet / INDEP

Anthony Brown's Orchestra / Tang / Rhapsodies / WATER BABY RECORDS
Josh Moshier & Mike Lebrun / Who Shall Excel Them / Joy Not Jaded / OA2
Nublu Orchestra / Sketches Of NYC / Nublu Orchestra / NUBLU RECORDS

Hilary Noble / Rumb'azul / Noble Savage / WHALING CITY SOUND
Bill Frisell / Come Together / As We Are Saying / SAVOY JAZZ
Michael Musillami Trio / Human Conditions / The Treatment / PLAYSCAPE
John Bishop / Hurt Brothers / Nothing If Not Something / ORIGIN

AsGuests / Guanc / Universal Mind / ORIGIN
Jason Kao Hwang / Elemental Determination / Crossroads Unseen / EUONYMUS RECORDS
John Stowell & Michael Zilber / Kayak / Shot Through With Beauty / ORIGIN

Portico Quartet / Suno's Mental Meltdown / ISLA / REAL WORLD
Mike Longo / Alone Again / To My Surprise / CAP (CONSOLIDATED ARTIST PRODUCTION)
Kiku Collins / You Too / Here With Me / INNOVA

Gianluigi Trovesi Ottetto / Africa Triptych-Wide Lakes / Fugace / ECM
Gianluigi Trovesi Ottetto / Africa Triptych-Scarlet Dunes / Fugace / ECM
Gianluigi Trovesi Ottetto / Africa Triptych-Western Dream / Fugace / ECM

Brad Mehldau / Exit Music (for a film) / Live In Marciac / NONESUCH
Tom Chess / The World Is Dust The World Is Gold / The World Is Dust The World Is Gold / FOOT JUMBO
Mary Louise Knutson / Talk To Me / In The Bubble / MERIDIAN JAZZ

Mostly Other People Do The Killing / Rough & Ready / Forty Fort / HOT CUP
Darius Jones / My Special 'D' / Big Gurl / AUM FIDELITY
Rahsaan Barber / Why So Blue / Everyday Magic / JAZZ MUSIC CITY

Matt Shulman / Midnight Bugle Call / While We Sleep / INDEP

Studio line: 770-538-4744
www.brenau.edu/wbcx
www.facebook.com/pages/Ground-Level/207149218543
Streaming @ http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wbcx/ppr/index.shtml