[JPL] PLAYLIST: “General Eclectic”, WCVF-FM, 11/11/11 - one-hour only

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 18:24:38 EST 2011

Only one hour of “General Eclectic” this morning, so our News Department
could cover local Occupy events. Back to two hours next week, I presume. To
the list:

Jay Psaros - On Up The Road - On Up The Road

Eddie & Martha Adcock - Amelia Earhart’s Last Flight - Many A Mile

Claudia Hommel and the Jazz Faure Theatre Project - Roses Of Esfahan - By
The Riverbank: Songs of Gabriel Faure

Mark Harrison Quintet - Get In Line - Just Add Water

Mike Longo Trio +2 - A Picture Of Dorian Mode - To My Surprise

Tom Hitt - Far From The Madding Crowd - Scribe and Jester

Sean Nowell - Ack Varmeland, Du Skona - Stockholm Swingin’

Mary Louise Knutson - You Are My Sunshine/Luminous - In The Bubble

The Rustic Riders - Come Dance With Me - Among These Hills

Kyle Alden - The Lake Isle Of Innisfree - Songs From Yeats’ Bee-Loud Glade

Slivovitz - Cleopatra Through - Bani Ahead

Iona - Marwnad yr Ehedydd/Tirtwm Tatrwm/Abergenni - Silver

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming live at http://fredoniaradio.com/wcvf/ Friday