[JPL] Playlist, Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, WHFC-FM 91.1

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Sat Nov 12 09:42:05 EST 2011

Playlist for Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, Saturday, 11-12-11, 5 - 7 PM
Eastern, WHFC-FM 91.1 Bel Air, MD.  Streaming from www.desertislandjazz.net
<http://www.desertislandjazz.net/>  or www.whfc911.org
<http://www.whfc911.org/> .

TITLE                ALBUM             LABEL              ARTIST

Take Ten           Complete Paul Desmond Quartet w/ Jim Hall        Mosaic
Paul Desmond, Jim Hall

Magpie  Oh Boy!            PandaKat          Cecilia Coleman Big Band

Gaslight            Sweet Honey Bee          Blue Note          Duke Pearson

Jazz Moments   Syndicated Feature        NEA

I've Never Been in Love Before     +3        Milestone          Sonny
Rollins

Acorn    Rossiter Road    Atlantic Ahmad Jamal

Eclipse of Spain At the Blackhawk Vol. 5 Contemporary    Shelly Manne & His
Men

Andre's Bag       Soulnik Prestige            Doug Watkins Quintet

The African Queen         The Cape Verdean Blues            Blue Note
Horace Silver Quintet

On Green Dolphin Street Who's Who in the Swingin' 60's   Columbia
Miles Davis Quintet

Whatever           Angel Face        Tenacious         Alphonse Mouzon

Out of Nowhere  Ryan Davidson Trio        Self-produced    Ryan Davidson
Trio

Frankie & Johnny           Irrepressible Impulses     Impulse!
Milt Jackson

Nica's Dream     Horace is Here   Rhombus          Greg Abate

Manteca            Soul Burst         Verve    Cal Tjader

You Look Good to Me    We Get Requests          Verve    Oscar Peterson Trio