[JPL] Ty Bailey's 11.13.11 "JUST JAZZ" Play List for WVST - FM VSU Radio & Soul City Radio

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 20:46:19 EST 2011

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"NEW" Snapshot Jazz Recording Reviews Available @ www.tybailey.com
<http://www.tybailey.com/>

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on
Sunday night from 8 -10 PM and Soul City Radio (Baltimore, MD) Wednesday
night 7:30 -9:30 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.
Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at www.tybailey.com
with a new show available weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 11.13.11

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Mindy Canter_ Karma_ Fluteus Maximus

Rene Marie_ Black Lace Freudian Slip_ Black Lace Freudian Slip

Dominick Farinacci_Dom's Blues _Dawn Of Goodbye

Second Segment

Michael Pedicin_ You Don't Know_ Ballads

Alex Brown_ Prologue_ Pianist

Third Segment

Bob Belden _ Trampolin _ Miles Espanol Disc 1 New Sketches of Spain

Nicole Henry_ Just A Little Lovin'_ Embraceable

Mike Longo Trio +2_ Limbo_"To My Surprise"

Fourth Segment

Vanissa Santi_ Tender Shepard & Little Girl Blue _ Bienvenda

Francisco Mela & Cuban Safari_ Yo Me_ Tree of Life

Yotam_ Falando de Amor _Brasil

Fifth Segment

Grace Kelly_ Amazing Grace_ Grace

Tim Mayer_Escapade_Resilience

John Scofield_ Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You_ A Moment's Peace

Anthony E Nelson Jr._ No Words for the Blues_ Tenor for Two

Sixth Segment

Poncho Sanchez & Terence Blanchard_ Groovin' High_ Chano Y Dizzy

George Benson_ Don't Know Why _Guitar Man

Christian Fabian_ Blues In The Closet_West Coast Session