Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 13 23:22:50 EST 2011

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON--MUSE

Benny Goodman--Sing, Sing, Sing--The War--Sony
NCCU Jazz Ensemble--Project "S"--Yesterdays And Forever--NCCJS
Al Hibbler/Duke Ellington--Don't Get Around Much--Most Requested--Columbia
Billy Eckstine--Blowin The Blues Away--A Cottage For Sale--Decca Jazz

Dexter Gordon--Blowin The Blues Away--Great Encounters--Columbia
Mike Longo--Old Devil Moon--To My Surprise--CAP
Rene Marie--God Bless The Child--How Can I?--Maxjazz

Wes Montgomery--Where Have All The Flowers Gone?--The Road Song--A&M

Jazz/Latin Side--Senor Olmos--Tambolero--Saungu
Mario Bauza--Ifa--My Time Is Now--Messidor
Poncho Sanchez--Afro-Cuban Fantasy--Afro-Cuban Fantasy--Concord Picante

Dianne Reeves--You Taught My Heart To Sing--I Remember--Blue Note
Sarah Vaughan--Mystery Of Man--Mystery Of Man--Columbia
Billie Holiday--Solitude--Decca Masters--MCA

Art Farmer--Yesterdays--Live At Sweet Basil--Evidence
Larry Vuckovich--Pannonica--Somethin Special--Tetrachord
Bobby McFerrin--Chan's Song--Round Midnight--Columbia

Terell Stafford--Taking A Chance--Taking Chances--Maxjazz
Wes Montgomery--A Day In A Life--A Day In A Life--A&M
Gil Scott-Heron--New York City--It's Your World--TVT

Alphonse Mouzon--Stepping Stone--Angel Face--Tenacious
Larry Vuckovich--Zeljko's Blues--Somethin Special--Tetrachord
Jamie Davis--Another Star--It's A Good Thing--Unity
Tim Mayer--For Miles--Resilience--Jazz Legacy
Lee Morgan--The Beehive--Live At The Lighthouse--Blue Note

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON--MUSE

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM