[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii 11/14/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Nov 15 04:53:01 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Monday November 14, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Christian McBride – The Good Feeling – The Shade Of The Cedar Tree – (Mack Avenue)
*Mark Weinstein – El Cubanchero – Danzón De Liz– (Jazzheads)
*Reuben Wilson – Revisited – Misty – (American Showcase)
*Yotam – Brazil – Antigua – (JLP)
*Dave Shank – Soundproof – Soundproof – (Rhombus)
*Mike Longo – To My Surprise – New Muse Blues – (CAP)
*Cory Weeds – Just Like That – The Way She Was – (Cellar Live)
Oliver Jones – Just Friends – Last Night In Rio – (Justin Time)
9:00 pm
Lalo Schifrin – Kaleidoscope – Peanut Vendor – (Aleph)
Marilyn Harris – Roundtrip – That Afternoon In Harlem – Wrightwood)
Marilyn Harris – Orphans – Too Bad, My Lad – (Wrightwood)
Marilyn Harris – single – Kym Kardashian Blues – (Wrightwood)
*H2 Big Band – You’re It – Blue Brews – (Jazzed Media)
Wes Montgomery – self titled – Blues Riff – (Giants Of Jazz)
*Corea, Clarke & White – Forever – Windows– (Concord)
Flora Purim – Perpetual Emotion – Fotografia – (Narada)
10:00 pm
Cesar Camargo Mariano – Natural – Pamela – (Philips)
Toots Thielemans – Brasil Project – Bluesette – (Private)
Dave Peck – Modern Romance – Bye Bye Blackbird – (LPSR)
Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – My Song – (Resonance)
Helio Alves – Música – Chan’s Song – (JLP)
Michael Franks – Time Together – Feather From An Angel’s Wing – (Shanachie
Al Jarreau – Best Of – Compared To What – (Warner Bros.)
11:00 pm
Bob Florence – Soaring – A Soundsketch – (Sea Breeze)
Gerald Clayton – Bond – If I Were A Bell – (EmArcy)
*Dado Moroni – Live In Beverly Hills – I Hear A Rhapsody – (Resonance)
*Hendrik Meurkens – Live At Bird’s Eye – Body And Soul – (Zoho)
*Kurt Elling – The Gate – After The Love Has Gone – (Concord)

*Indicates Recent Release