[JPL] Today's Plays

Eric Gruner eric at jazz901.org
Tue Nov 15 11:01:13 EST 2011

Time   Title Artist Album Label Genre/type
10:59 am Royal Garden Blues Duke Ellington & Johnny Hodges Play the Blues
Back to Back Verve Jazz Instrumental
10:57 am Hi Roller The Bo-Keys Got To Get Back Electraphonic Jazz New
Instrumental
10:52 am Avalon Anita O'Day the Diva Series Verve/Forecast Jazz Vocal
10:48 am Big Red's Boogie Woogie Herb Ellis Nothing But The Blues Verve
Jazz Instrumental
10:43 am Body and Soul Zenph Re-Performance Unmistakable - Zenph
Reperformance of Oscar Peterson Zenph Jazz New Heavy
10:33 am Can We Pretend Freddy Cole Talk to Me Highnote Jazz New Vocal
10:30 am The Golden Striker Ron Carter, Mulgrew Miller, Russell Malone The
Golden Striker Blue Note Jazz Instrumental
10:25 am Naima Michel Camilo Mano a Mano Emarcy Jazz New Instrumental
10:17 am All That Jazz Carmen Bradford and Kenny Rankin Benny Carter
Songbook Musicmasters Jazz Vocal
10:07 am 'Round Midnight Pat Martino Undeniable Live at Blues Alley Jazz New
Heavy
10:03 am Mr. Montgomery Royce Campbell Make Me Rainbows Positive
Jazz Instrumental
09:49 am Blue and Sentimental Teddy Edwards & Houston Person Close
Encounters Highnote Jazz Instrumental
09:49 am Tonight Molly Johnson Messin' Around Universal Music Group
Jazz Vocal
09:45 am Magic Bluze Mike Longo Trio + 2 To My Surprise CAP Jazz New Heavy
09:36 am Surrey With The Fringe on Top Jacqui Naylor Lucky Girl Ruby Star
Records Jazz New Vocal
09:24 am Your Red Wagon Red Garland Red in Blues-ville Prestige
Jazz Instrumental
09:16 am Catch a Corner Cinque Catch a Corner Alma Jazz New Heavy
09:10 am The Big H Cory Weeds Just Like That Cellar Live Jazz New
Instrumental
09:05 am I'm Beginning to See the L:ight Pilc Moutin Hoenig Threedom
Motema Jazz New
Instrumental
09:02 am Blue Bruise Ron Eschete Trio Mo' Strings Attached Rev Jazz
Jazz Instrumental

--
Eric Gruner
2 hours of Jazz Host 9am - 11am