[JPL] Playlist, Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, WHFC-FM 91.1

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Tue Nov 15 13:21:41 EST 2011

Playlist for Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, Tuesday, 11-15-11, 6 - 9 PM
Eastern, WHFC-FM 91.1, Bel Air, MD.  Streaming the web from
www.desertislandjazz.net <http://www.desertislandjazz.net/>  or
www.whfc911.org <http://www.whfc911.org/> .

TITLE                ALBUM             LABEL              ARTIST

Take Ten           Complete Paul Desmond Quartet w/ Jim Hall        Mosaic
Paul Desmond, Jim Hall

Who Can I Turn To         Further Adventures of El Chico    Impulse!
Chico Hamilton

Peace   Horace is Here   Rhombus          Greg Abate

Jazz Moments   Syndicated Feature        NEA

The Sidewinder  State of Mind     Amer. Showplace           Yaron Gershovsky
& Manhattan Transfer

Soul Bird           Jazz Masters 39            Verve    Cal Tjader

The Shadow of Your Smile          Live at Cafe Carlyle        Concord
George Shearing/Don Thompson

After the Rain    Sweet Honey Bee          Blue Note          Duke Pearson

Five Spot After Dark       Today and Tomorrow      Impulse!            McCoy
Tyner

Pearl     Oh Boy!            PandaKat          Cecilia Coleman Big Band

Elegy    You'll See          Miles High         Holli Ross

Helena  El Chico            Impulse!            Chico Hamilton

Summerset       Send In the Clowns        Pilz       Zoot Sims/Bucky
Pizzarelli

Toots    The Nature of Things      Tin Sandwich     Mike Turk

Ballad Medley    Stan Getz & the Oscar Peterson Trio       Verve    Stan
Getz/Oscar Peterson Trio

A Labor of Love  Angel Face        Tenacious         Alphonse Mouzon

Exodus Steps to the Desert        Contemporary    Shelly Manne

Tune Up            Newk's Time      Blue Note          Sonny Rollins

Confessin'         Soulnik Prestige            Doug Watkins

It's the Nights I Like        Hues of a Different Blue  Motema
Rufus Reid & Out Front

Along Came Betty          4B        IPO Records      James Moody

You've Changed To My Surprise  CAP     Mike Longo Trio + 2

Manila   Further Adventures of El Chico    Impulse!            Chico
Hamilton

Leyte    Jazz Masters 39            Verve    Cal Tjader

Soundproof        Soundproof        Rhombus          Dave Shank Quintet

Milan    Rossiter Road    Atlantic Ahmad Jamal

Silhouette          Interface            Savant  Jim Snidero

You Look Good to Me    We Get Requests          Verve    Oscar Peterson Trio