[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Nov 16 00:45:36 EST 2011

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Chris Joss--We Got Some--Monomaniacs
Jeff Coffin & Mu'tet--The Evil Boweevil--Live!
Roy Trevino--The Boy Can Play--Roy Trevino
Carolyn Wonderland--No Exception--Peace Meal
Sevara Nazarkhan--Yol Bolsin--Yol Bolsin
The Dining Rooms--Milano Calibro--Versioni Particolari 2
Bad Influence--Run Through the Jungle--Under the Influence
Brent Canter--Dialogue--Urgency of Now
Dave Keller--Baby Please Come Back Home--Where I'm Coming From...
Rez Abbasi--Nusrat--Suno Suno

7pm

Fsd Gadget--Make Room--The Best of Fad Gadget
James Carter--Lettuce Toss Yo' Salad--At the Crossroads
Ray Bailey--My Baby's On A Mission--Cruisin' For A Bluesin'
Candye Kane--Hard Knock Gal--Sister Vagabond
Ale Moller Band--Bail--Djef Djef
James Whetzel--Ending To Beginning--My Road to Somewhere
Cornell Dupree--The Bird--I'm Alright
Mark McLean--South On Broadway--Playground
Scott Ellison--Hits Like Dynamite--Walkin' Through the Fire
Takuya Kuroda--Edge--Edge

8pm

DJ Spooky--L'Autre--The Secret Song
The Headhunters--Palm Nut--Platinum
Kay Kay & the Rays--Crossfire--The Best of...
Jimmy Burns--Won't Be Too Long--Stuck in the Middle
Osibisa--Chooboi--The Ultimate Collection
The Jimmys--Hell or Heaven--Gimme
Rudresh Mahanthappa--Ahhh--Samdhi
Robert Wyatt--Life is Sheep--Cuckooland
Tim Horner--Invisible Heroes--The Places We Feel Free

9pm

Primus--Lee Van Cleef--Green Naugahyde
Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey--Grandfather's Gun--Race Riot Suite
Chris Duarte--Another Man--Blues in the Afterburner
Sista Monica Parker--Living in the Danger Zone--Living in the Danger Zone
Etran Finatawa--Kel Tamasheck--Desert Crossroads
Hisham Abbas--Intil Waheeda--Arabic Groove
Tim Hagans--Get Outside--The Moon is Waiting
Dan Jacobs--Speak No Evil--Play Song
Anthony Branker & Word Play--Skirting the Issue--Dialogic

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond