[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 11/15/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Nov 16 04:52:49 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Tuesday November 15, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Watching The River Flow – (BFM)
Paul Jackson, Jr. – Out Of The Shadows – I Want Jesus To Walk With Me – (Atlantic)
Ed Motta – Djavan Songbook #1 – Samurai – (Lumiar)
Patti Austin – Love Is Gonna Getcha – Wait For Me – (grp)
Ellyn Rucker – Ellyn – In Your Own Sweet Way – (Capri)
Eliane Elias – Blue Note Salutes Motown – Bird Of Beauty – (Blue Note)
Salsamba – Mambo Del Sol – Theme For Jobim – (Clavé)
Azymuth – Telecommunications – Last Summer In Rio – (Milestone)
9:00 pm
Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – Howdiz Songo? – (Telarc)
Jake Fryer // Bud Shank – In Good Company – Speak Low – (Capri)
*Dave Valentin – Pure Imagination – When Sunny Gets Blue – (HighNote)
Joey // Johnny DeFrancesco – DeFrancesco Brothers – The Slow Blues – (Vectordisc)
*One For All – Invades Vancouver – Up The Middle – (Cellar Live)
Dave Yamasaki – Hawaii 5/4 – I Can’t Help It – (YamaSongs)
Carl Saunders – Eclecticism – Blues For The Common Man – (SNL)
10:00 pm
Super Sax – Stone Bird – Confirmation – (DSG)
Les McCann – How’s Your Mother – Sunny – (32 Jazz)
*Phil Norman – Wide Range – Doxy – (Concord)
Gerry Niewood – Share My Dream – Share My Dream – (dmp)
Terell Stafford – This Side Of Strayhorn – Lush Life – (MaxJazz)
Kym Purling – Let’s Swing – Wouldn’t It Be Loverly? – (KPM)
Lou Caputo – Not So Big Band – Tones For Joan’s Bones – (Jazz Cat)
11:00 pm
Charles Rutherford – Collage – TNT – (Sea Breeze)
Chuck Mangione – The Feelings Back – Consuelo’s Love Theme – (Chesky)
Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – 100 Ways – (HighNote)
Luis Salinas – Salinas – Santa Cruz – (grp)
*Cory Weeds – Just Like That – You’re As Right As Rain – (Cellar Live)
Pat Kelley – Reset – It Could Happen To You – (Art Song)
Herbie Hancock – Stone Flower – A Twist Of Jobim – (grp)

*Indicates Recent Release