[JPL] Today's Plays

Eric Gruner eric at jazz901.org
Wed Nov 16 10:56:12 EST 2011

Time   Title Artist Album Label Genre/type
10:57 am One For Shorty Acoustic Alchemy Roseland Heads Up Jazz New
Instrumental
10:49 am Close Quarters Danny Grissett Stride Criss Cross Jazz New
Instrumental
10:41 am Blues For Groove Shirley Scott Great Scott! Muse Jazz Instrumental
10:40 am Maybe Someday Baby Tom Wopat Consider it Swung LML Jazz New Vocal
10:30 am Summer Groove Chet Catallo & The Cats First Take CC Productions
Jazz Instrumental
10:16 am Fun in The Sun Chet Catallo Live -n/s- Jazz Instrumental
10:04 am Wes is More Chet Catallo & The Cats First Take CC productions
Jazz Instrumental
09:50 am Interview Chet Catallo -n/s- -n/s- Jazz Vocal
09:42 am Samba D'Loves ME Chet Catallo & The Cats First Take CC Productions
Jazz Instrumental
09:41 am Magic Bluze Mike Longo Trio + 2 To My Surprise CAP Jazz New Heavy
09:35 am Can We Pretend Freddy Cole Talk to Me Highnote Jazz New Vocal
09:30 am Chase the Clouds Away Chuck Mangione Chase the Clouds Away A&M
Jazz Instrumental
09:26 am Begin The Beguine Nat Simpkpins Cape Ann Escape Blue Jaz
Jazz Instrumental
09:20 am Blues Everywhere Houston Person So Nice Highnote Jazz New Heavy
09:11 am Naima Michel Camilo Mano a Mano Emarcy Jazz New Instrumental
09:03 am Soulville Horace Silver The Sylings of Silver Blue Note
Jazz Instrumental

--
Eric Gruner
2 hours of Jazz Host 9am - 11am