[JPL] playlist - wtf, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 23:31:14 EST 2011

Daniel Carter, Underdog (The Perfect Blue) 2010
Booker Little, Victory And Sorrow *Booker Little And Friend) 1961
Ron Horton Featuring Antonio Zambrini, It's A Gadget World (It's A Gadget
World) 2009
Amir ElSaffar, Al-Badia (Inana) 2011

Johnny Hodges, Mood Indigo (Everybody Knows Johnny Hodges) 1964
Richard Galliano, title (Ruby, My Dear) 2005
Jeff Gauthier, I.O.A. (House Of Return) 2008
Amir ElSaffar, Venus, the Evening Star (Inana) 2011

Mary Louise Knutson, That's All (In The Bubble) 2011
Bobby Scott and his Trio, That's All (For Sentimental Reasons) 1989
John Stein, Plum Stone (Hi Fly) 2011
The Dave Shank Quintent, Some Nice (Soundproof) 2011

Enrico Rava Quintet, title (Tribe) 2012
Hank Roberts, Trees (Green) 2008
Henry Threadgill & Zooid, Tickled Pink (Up Popped The Two Lips) 2001
Misha Alperin, Via Dolorosa (Her First Dance) 2008
Lara Downes, Del Tredici: My Goldberg (13 Ways Of Looking At The Goldberg)
2011
McCormack & Yarde Duo, Epilogue (Places and Other Spaces) 2011

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, *format-free music 24/7

PO Box 12376