[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii 11/16/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Nov 17 04:55:23 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Wednesday November 16, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Afro Bop Alliance – Una Más – Along Came Betty – (OA2)
*Hal Galper – Trip The Light Fantastic – I Guess I’ll Hang My Tears Out To Dry – (Origin)
*Reuben Wilson – Revisited – Here We Go – (American Showcase)
Ivan Lins – Love Dance – Marlena – (Reprise)
Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Rock With You – (HighNote)
*John Stein – Hi Fly – Hi Fly – (Whaling City)
*Greg Abate – Horace Is Here – Peace – (Rhombus)
Bill Cunliffe – Paul Simon Songbook – The Boxer – (Discovery)
9:00 pm
George Stone – Coming Of Age – Johnny Come Lately – (Sea Breeze)
Kenny Goldberg – Full Moon – Buenos Aires – (Cezanne)
Dave Brubeck – Time Out – Blue Rondo A La Turk – (Columbia)
Charlie Byrd – My Inspiration – Agua De Beber – (Concord)
Glenn Cashman – Southland Big Band – Blues In The Tunnel
Eliane Elias – Illusions – Chan’s Song – (Denon)
*Poncho Sanchez/Terence Blanchard – Chano Y Dizzy! – Groovin’ High – (Concord)
Cesar Camargo Mariano – Natural – O Nosso Amor – (Philips)
10:00 pm
Bob Florence – Earth – Emily – (MAMA)
Bob Florence – Earth – Straight No – (MAMA)
Bob Florence – With All The Bells And Whistles – Teach Me Tonight – (MAMA)
Bob Florence – With All The Bells And Whistles – With All The Bells And Whistles – (MAMA)
Bob Florence – Jewels – Carmelo’s By The Freeway – (Discovery)
Bob Florence – Jewels – Bebop Charlie – (Discovery)
Bob Florence – Another Side – How Deep Is The Ocean – (MAMA)
11:00 pm
Spike Wilner – 3 To Go – Con Alma – (Positone)
*Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – Fantasia – (Resonance)
Christian Jacob – Live In Japan – Hana – (Wilder)
*Alan Pasqua – Twin Bill – Very Early – (BFM)
Calvin Keys – Calvinesque – What’s Go‘in On – (Silverado)
*Michael Franks – Time Together – My Heart Said Wow – (Shanachie)

*Indicates Recent Release