[JPL] Today's Plays

Eric Gruner eric at jazz901.org
Thu Nov 17 10:53:57 EST 2011

Time   Title Artist Album Label Genre/type
10:56 am Julia Bill Frisell All We Are Saying ... Savoy Jazz New
Instrumental
10:51 am High Heel Sneakers Monty Alexander Harlem-Kingston Express Motema Jazz
Recurrent
10:42 am My Buddy Stan Getz with Jimmie Rowles Stan Getz Presents Jimmie
Rowles The Peacocks Columbia Jazz New Heavy
10:36 am You and I Seth MacFarlane Music is Better Than Words Universal
Republic Jazz New Vocal
10:30 am Senor Blues David Sanborn Closer Verve Jazz Instrumental
10:22 am So In Love Ted Rosenthal Trio Out of This World Playscape Jazz New
Instrumental
10:17 am Early Autumn Tierney Sutton Unsung Heroes Telarc Jazz Vocal
10:10 am Star Eyes Houston Person So Nice Highnote Jazz New Heavy
10:01 am Dejection Blues Ray Brown Seven Steps to Heaven Telarc Jazz
Instrumental
09:58 am Rock With You Mark McLean Mark McLean's Playground MMcL Jazz New
Instrumental
09:50 am How Insensitive Larry Vukovich Somethin' Special Tetrachord Jazz
Recurrent
09:44 am Unchain My Heart David Fathead Newman The Soulful Mr Newman
Highnote Jazz New Heavy
09:36 am The Surrey With The Fringe On Top Jaqui Naylor Lucky Girl Ruby
Star Records Jazz New Vocal
09:32 am On a Clear Day Jay Hoggard Soular Power JHVM Jazz Instrumental
09:29 am Barbados Hank Jones & Frank Wess Hank & Frank Lineage Jazz
Instrumental
09:19 am Midnight Special Pat Martino Quartet Undeniable Highnote Jazz New
Heavy
09:09 am Milestones Roy Haynes Roy-Alty Dreyfuss Jazz New Instrumental
09:04 am Soulville Joe Henderson The State of The tenor Vol. 2 Blue Note Jazz
Instrumental
--
Eric Gruner
2 hours of Jazz Host 9am - 11am