[JPL] PLAYLIST: 11/17/2011 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Thu Nov 17 12:01:06 EST 2011

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
bfboddie at msn.com

http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=95888

TODAY'S MUSIC - RIGHT NOW!

8:00 A.M. (Eastern)
Anthony Branker & Word Play - Skirting the Issue - Dialogic - Origin Records - 2011
Yotam - Influência Do Jazz (Influence Of Jazz) - Brasil - Jazz Legacy Productions - 2011
Hendrik Meurkens - Estate - Live At Bird's Eye - ZOHO Music - 2011
Deborah Winters - Body And Soul - Lovers After All - Jazzed Media - 2011
Sunnie Paxson - Stella By Starlight - Bohemian Sun - Roxboro Entertainment Group - 2011
Sean Nowell - Chelsea Bridge - Stockholm Swingin' - Posi-Tone Records - 2011
Dara Tucker - Poinciana - Soul Said Yes - Watchman Music Group - 2011
Carol Morgan - Booker's Waltz - Blue Glass Music - Blue Bamboo Records - 2011
Gigi Gryce - I'll Walk Alone - Doin' The Gigi - Uptown Records - 1960

9:00
Takuya Kuroda - Unlock - Edge - Takuya Kuroda - 2011
Alva Nelson - Sanctified Blues - Soul Eyes - Alva Nelson - 2009
Christian McBride Big Band - Brother Mister - The Good Feeling - Mack Avenue Records - 2011
Sophie Milman - Day Dream - In The Moonlight - EOne Music - 2011
Kenny Shanker - Home Sweet Home - Steppin' Up - Posi-Tone Records - 2011
Ted Rosenthal - People Will Say We're In Love - Out Of This World - Playscape Recordings - 2010
Alan Leatherman - Parker's Mood - Detour Ahead - AJL Music - 2011
Roy Haynes - Grand Street - Roy-Alty - Dreyfus Jazz - 2011
Christian McBride - Shake and Blake (Featuring Ron Blake) - Conversations with Christian - Mack Avenue Records - 2011

10:00
Oscar Perez Nuevo Comienzo - Cosas Lindas Que Viven Ahora - Afropean Affair - Chandra Records - 2011
Maureen Choi - No More Blues - Maureen Choi Quartet - Maureen Choi Music - 2011
Ken Fowser - Come Around Again - DuoTone - Posi-Tone Records - 2011
Dee Bell - You're My Thrill - Sagacious Grace - Laser Records - 2011
Poncho Sanchez - Nocturna - Poncho Sanchez And Terence Blanchard = Chano Y Dizzy! - Concord Music Group - 2011
Mary Louise Knutson - Can You Hear Me Now? - In The Bubble - Meridian Jazz - 2011
Mitchel Forman - God Bless The Child Featuring Arnold McCuller - Sing Along With Mitch - Marsis Jazz - 2011
Gerald Beckett - A Luta Continua - Standard Flute - Summit Records - 2011
Anthony E. Nelson, Jr. - The Very Thought Of You - Tenor For Two - MusicStand Records - 2011

11:00
Tim Horner - Fanfare for the Common Jims - The Places We Feel Free - Miles High Records - 2011
Tito Carrillo - Truth Seeker - Opening Statement - Origin Records - 2011
Hal Galper Trio - Alice In Wonderland - Trip The Light Fantastic - Origin Records - 2011
Holli Ross - Wedding Bell Blues - You'll See - Miles High Records - 2011
Mike Longo Trio +2 - I Hadn't Any One Til You - To My Surprise - CAP - 2011
Michael Pedicin - Virgo - Ballads, Searching For Peace - The Jazz Hut - 2011
Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind - Singular Genius: The Complete ABC Singles - Concord Music Group - 2011
Afro Bop Alliance - Along Came Betty - Una Más - OA2 Records - 2011
The Phil Norman Tentet - In Your Own Sweet Way - Encore - Mama Records - 2011