[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 11/17/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Nov 18 05:03:36 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Thursday November 17, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – I Got A Woman – (HighNote)
Azymuth – Outubro – Jazz Carnival – (Black Sun)
Terell Stafford – This Side Of Strayhorn – Smada – (MaxJazz)
Terell Stafford – This Side Of Strayhorn – Raincheck – (MaxJazz)
Manfred Fest – Jungle Cat – Hermeto – (dmp)
Ernie Krivda – Blues For Pekar – The End Of A Love Affair  - (Capri)
9:00 pm
Charles Rutherford – Collage – Broad Bottom – (Sea Breeze)
Benny Green – Source – Park Avenue Petite – (JLP)
Randy Crawford – Secret Combination – Rio De Janeiro Blue – (Warner Bros.)
*Jack Hackworth – Night Owls – Innuendo – (Big Bridge)
Atsuko Hashimoto – …Until The Sun Comes Up – Moon River – (Capri)
Eliane Elias // Herbie Hancock – Solos And Duets – Just Enough – (Blue Note)
Orrin Evans – Freedom – Just Enough – (Positone)
*Alan Pasqua – Twin Bill – Very Early – (BFM)
Oscar Castro-Neves – Marcujá – Seresta – (JVC)
10:00 pm
Marilyn Harris – single – Kym Kardashian Blues – (Wrightwood)
Dave Tull – I Just Want To Get Paid – I Just Want To Get Paid – (Toy Car)
Dave Tull – I Just Want To Get Paid – Every Other Day I Get The Blues – (Toy Car)
Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – Never Enough – (Telarc)
Vince Guaraldi – Grace Cathedral Concert – Call To Grace – (Fantasy)
Vince Guaraldi – Grace Cathedral Concert – Holy Communion Blues – (Fantasy)
Pat Kelley – Reset – Francie’s Garden – (Art Song)
Cal Tjader – Grace Cathedral Concert – Bluesology – (Fantasy)
11:00 pm
Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Blue Daniel – (Primrose Lane)
*Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – O Sonho – (Resonance)
*Dado Maroni – Live In Beverly Hills – Jamal – (Resonance
Chuck Findley – Star Eyes – Being Green – (CF)
Chuck Findley– Star Eyes – Street Of Dreams – (CF)
Gregg Field – The Art Of Swing – The Blues Machine
One For All – Invades Vancouver – For Cedar – (Cellar Drive)

*Indicates Recent Release