[JPL] KSVY play list

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 18 12:09:24 EST 2011

Miles/Milestones/Title/Columbia
Horace Silver/Blowin' the Blues Away/Peace/Blue Note
Greg Abate/Horace is Here/Song For My Father/Rhombus

Tito Carillo/Opening Statement/Truth Seeker/Origin
Mark McLean/Playgrouond/Rock With You
Hal Galper/Trip the Light Fantastic/Alice in Wonderland/Origin

Dave Shank/Soundproof/Title/Rhombus
Michael Pedicin/Ballads/You Don't Know What Love Is/Jazz Hut
Wellstone Conspiracy/humble origins/the Edge/Origin

Mike Longo/To My Surprise/Picture of Dorian Mode/CAP
Mary Louise Knutson/In the Bubble/Bernie's Tune
Phil Norman/Encore/Bernie's Tune/MAMA

Art Blakey/Night in Tunisia/Kozo's Waltz/Blue Note
Sonny Holland/Sansouci/My Foolish Heart/Van Ness
Mile/Milestones/Billy Boy/Columbia

Sullivan-Katz/A Family Affair/Blues Two Views/Origin
Gerald Beckett/Standard Flute/After the Morning/Summit
Al Naylor/Legacy/Blue Boppin'

KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476