[JPL] Reney blog Sandy's Jazz Revival footage

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Sat Nov 19 08:18:07 EST 2011

By George,
That's a good one about Mr. Venuti.  Thanks for sharing it with the
list, and let that be a lesson to all: Never persist with a musician,
especially an aging one, when he's got a lady in his lap!
Yeah, Ray Bryant was most impressive backing that front line of Texans
at Sandy's.  I also saw Ray back then with bassist Jimmy Rowser three
nights in a row at Bradley's, couldn't stay away.
Tom

--
Tom Reney

Jazz à la Mode