[JPL] PLAYLIST: It's A Jazz Thing UK Jazz Radio 20th November 2011

mark robinson mark.robbo.au at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 18:53:20 EST 2011

Hi

"It's A Jazz Thing" is a 2 hour show broadcast at 9pm GMT every Sunday and
then repeated through the week and available as a "Listen Again" internet
stream.

Below is the postal address for promo cds and I also gladly accept MP3
downloads.

1.     Afro Bop Alliance - The Avid Listener (2011 Una Mas Origin Records)

2.     Tom Dennison - Stingray (2011 Zoo Rattle Jazz)

3.     Wellstone Conspiracy - Pause Off (2011 Motives Origin Records)

4.     Willis Jackson & Von Freeman - Willis And Von (2000 Lockin' Horns
Willis & Von)

5.     Viktoria Tolstoy - Come Running To Me (2011 Letters to Herbie ACT
Music)

6.     The Nostalgia 77 Octet - One Step Out (2007 Weapons Of Jazz
Destruction )

7.     Tim Hopkins - One Set to Rest  (2011 Seven Rattle Jazz)

8.     Tim Warfield - Cristo Redentor - Calvary (2008 One For Shirley)

9.     Carl Mackey Jamie Oehlers Tom O'Halloran - Angle (2011 Memory of
Elements Jazzhead Records)

10. Roger Kemp Biwandu - TainerludeKa Maté (2007 Influences Mosaic Music)

11. Roger Kemp Biwandu - Slink (2007 Influences Mosaic Music)

12. Anthony Branker Word Play - Iggery-Poncheek (2011 Dialogic Origin
Records)

13. Andy Martin - Stompin' At The Savoy (2009 Setting The Standard
www.drewbone.com)

14. Woody Shaw - Soulfully I Love You (Black Spiritual Of Love) (Love Dance
1976)Straight Jazz

15. Christian McBride - Baubles, Bangles and Beads (Featuring Roy Hargrove)
(2011 Conversations with Christian Mack Avenue)

16. Clifford Jordan - Lush Life (1986 Royal Ballads )

If you no longer wish to receive my playlist email please reply with
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

Mark Robinson

5 Stanley Street

Collingwood