[JPL] playlist: taint town live on taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 03:08:29 EST 2011

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues-8-11am

midnight*
Steven Bernstein's Millennial Territory Orchestra,Thank You For Talkin' To
Me Africa (MTO Plays Sly) 2011
Tinariwen, Kud Edazamin (Tassili)    2011
Gerald Veasley, Haitian Fight Song (Gerald Veasley's Electric Mingus
Project) 2011
Los Fabulosos Cadillacs, El Genio Del Dub (La Luz Del Ritmo) 2009
Omar Sosa, Ternura (Mulatos) 2004
Flat Earth Society, title (Psycho Scout) 2006
Tinariwen, Tenere Tabqqim Tossam (Tassil)    2011
Darius Jones, E-Gaz (Big Girl) 2011

Sharon Isbin, Andecy (Journey to the New World) 2009
Renaud Garcia-Fons, 40 Días (Entremundo) 2004
Miles Davis & Gil Evans, Will O' The Wisp (Sketches Of Spain) 1960
Edsel Gomez-Alex Acuña-John Benitez=Sammy Figueroa-Paisaje Urbano (Miles
Español-New Sketches Of Spain [Bob Belden] 2011
Tracy Chapman, This Time (Crossroads)1989
Tin Hat Trio, Compay  (Book Of Silk) 2004
Bob Martin,  (Next To Nothin) 2007

John Coltrane, Sunday (The Prestige Recordings) 1957
William Parker Violin Trio, Singing Spirits (Scrapbook) 2003
Ingrid Laubrock, On The Six (w/Chris Davis & Tyshawn Sorey, (Paradoxical
Frog) 2010
Mal Waldron, 1-3-234 (Free At Last)1969
Peter Paulson, 'Smatter (Goes Without Saying) 2011

Karrin Allyson, Send In The Clowns ('Round Midnight) 2011
Edward Simon, My Love For You (Poesìa) 2009
Jean-Michel Pilc, I Remember You (Essential) 2011
Randy Weston, Berkshire Blues (Berkshire Blues) 1965
Roberta Piket, If I Loved You (Sides, Colors) 2011

Michael Pedicin, Virgo (Ballads) 2011
Gretchen Parlato, Winter Wind (The Lost and Found) 2011
Stephen Riley, title (El Gaucho) 2010
Chick Corea & Stefano Bollani, Jitterbug Waltz (Orvieto) 2012
Tineke Postma, Tell It Like It Is (The Dawn of Light) 2011
Broken Things, 1919 Molasses Tragedy (Swim to the River) 2007

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, *format-free music 24/7