Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 20 23:26:06 EST 2011

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON--MUSE

Count Basie--One O' Clock Jump--Jazzfst--Scotti Bros.
Ivie Anderson--All God's Chillun Got Rhythm--Swing That Music!--Sony
Jay McShann--The Jumpin Blues--Blues From Kansas city--Decca Jazz
Ella Fitzgerald--Stompin At The Savoy--Ella Fitzgerald At the Opera House--Verve

Horace Silver--The Kicker--Song For My Father--Blue Note
Mike Longo--Old Devil Moon--To My Surprise--CAP
Antoinette Montague--The Song Is You--Behind The Smile--In The Groove

John Coltrane--Mr. Knight--Atlantic Years--Atlantic
Wes Montgomery--Fly Me To The Moon--Road Song--A&M
Rita Edmond--It Might As Well Be Spring--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI

Mario Bauza--Chano--944 Columbus--Messidor
Eddie Palmieri--Bajo Con Tumbao--Palo Pa Rumba--Fania
Ari Brown--Venus--Venus--Delmark

Dwight Trible--Wild As The Wind--Living Water--Passin the Vibe
Queen Esther--Stardust--What Is Love?--EL
Nina Simone--I Loves You Porgy--Legendary Nina Simone--BMG
Betty Carter--The Good Life--Look What I Got!--Verve

Dexter Gordon--Ruby My Dear--Manhattan Symphonie--Columbia

Helio Alves--Chan's Song--Musica--Jazz Legacy
Bobby McFerrin--Chan's Song--Round Midnight--Columbia
Miles Davis--On Green Dolphin Street--Kind of Blue At 50--Columbia

Art Blakey--Oh, By The Way--Concord Jazz Series--Concord
Larry Vuckovich--Zeljko's Blues--Somethin Special--Tetrachord
Gil Scott-Heron--Trane--It's Your World--TVT
Jackie McLean--The Way I Feel--Vertigo--Blue Note
John Patton--Extensions--Soul Connection--Just A Memory

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON--MUSE

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM