[JPL] JazzWeek Jazz Adds Blast: November 21, 2011

JazzWeek jazzblast at jazzweek.com
Mon Nov 21 03:15:01 EST 2011

Here is the JazzWeek Jazz Adds Blast, with add dates for jazz radio.  Upcoming adds -- as well as those for the last 30 days -- are included.

This e-mail will be sent weekly on Monday mornings, but you can view this information online any time at http://www.jazzweek.com/radio/jazzadds.html

October 24, 2011:

* Cinque -- "Catch A Corner" (Alma)
* CORINA BARTRA & Her Orchestra -- "Cielo Sandunguero" (Blue Spiral Music)
* Kate Reid -- "The Love I'm In" (Kate Reid Music)
* Paul Cohen & Friends -- "I Want You Back" (Sage West Music Group)
* The Phil Dwyer Orchestra Featuring Mark Fewer -- "Changing Seasons" (Alma)

October 31, 2011:

* Rez Abbasi -- "Suno Suno" (Enja)

November 7, 2011:

* BAPPI LAHIRI -- "Walking on Love Street" (Planet L.A. Records)
* Deborah Winters -- "Lovers After All" (Jazzed Media)
* ENOCH SMITH Jr. -- "MISFITS" (Self Released)

November 8, 2011:

* HAL GALPER TRIO -- "Trip the Light Fantastic" (Origin Records)
* TITO CARRILLO -- "Opening Statement" (Origin Records)

November 14, 2011:

* BEANTOWN SWING ORCHESTRA -- "A BEANTOWN CHRISTMAS" (Self-Released)
* Greg Spero -- "Spero Acoustic" (Blujazz)
* JOE CARO -- "Home Alone" (New Toe Music)
* Matthew Fries, Keith Hall, Phil Palombi TRI-FI -- "TRI-FI 3" (Blujazz)
* Matthew Fries, Keith Hall, Phil Palombi TRI-FI -- "Christmas" (Blujazz)
* Mike DiRubbo -- "Four Hands, One Heart" (Ksanti Records)
* Ryan Davidson -- "Ryan Davidson Trio" (Debris Field Records)
* Sam Fazio -- "The Songs We Love" (Blujazz)

November 18, 2011:

* Yuko Kishimoto -- "Songbook" (Planet Arts Recordings)

November 21, 2011:

* CHRIS DAVIS -- "This Christmas" (Bunny Jams Records)
* ELISABETH LOHNINGER -- "Christmas in July" (JAZZsick Records)

November 25, 2011:

* Chris Bauer -- "In A Yuletide Groove" (Chris Bauer Music)

November 26, 2011:

* David Ian -- "David Ian Vintage Christmas" (Prescott Records)

January 9, 2012:

* CLIPPER ANDERSON -- "The Road Home" (Origin Records)
* MARLENE ROSENBERG QUARTET -- "Bassprint" (Origin Records)