[JPL] PLAYLIST: JazzPlus with Greg Thomas, Nov. 20, 2011

Gregory Thomas gtjazz22 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 08:50:30 EST 2011

      JazzPlus with Greg Thomas Playlist: Nov. 20, 2011

Ben Webster, “How Deep Is the Ocean,” Ben Webster: The Verve Years
(Verve)

Al Jarreau, “My Foolish Heart,” Love Songs (Rhino)

Charlie Haden Quartet West, “If I’m Lucky,” Sophisticated Ladies
(Emarcy/Decca)

Earl Klugh, “All The Things You Are,” Naked
Guitar (Koch)

Frank Sinatra and Basie, “I Wish You Love,” It Might As Well Be
Swing (Reprise)

Tony Bennett, “All for You,” The Art of
Romance (Columbia)

Mary Stallings, “A Weaver of Dreams,” Dream (High Note)

Allan Harris, “Pretty Girl (The Star Crossed Lovers),” Love Came:
The Songs of Strayhorn (Love Productions)

Carmen McRae, “Something to Live For,” Carmen McRae’s Finest Hour
(Verve)

Nancy Wilson, “My One and Only Love,” Spotlight on Nancy Wilson
(Capitol)

Take 6 & Stevie Wonder, “Why I Feel This Way,” Join the Band
(Reprise)

Greg Thomas
"Jazz Plus with Greg Thomas"
WVOX 1460 am in Westchester , New York (and covering the NY tri-state area)
Sundays, 4:05 - 5:00pm
http://www.wvox.com